Xiaomi is known for its breathtaking quality at a price tag that seems to be minimum. This time around, we have a stunning-looking device with one heck of a processor that ensures a great experience. So, let us take a look at the top specs of the Redmi 10 Prime:
- It comes with a sharp 90Hz LCD with a screen size of 6.5-inch that ensures a great viewing experience. As a 90Hz display usually offers a premium experience, you can imagine the gaming experience on this smartphone.
- On the inside, the Redmi 10 Prime features the gaming processor by Mediatek, the Helio G88. It is a processor with amazing qualities, the Helio G88, paired with up to 6GB of RAM, will ensure a mesmerizing experience. The software front is covered by MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
- When it comes to the camera, the smartphone offers a 50MP quad-rear camera with an LED flash support and other frenzy features. At the front, you will see an 8MP selfie shooter that captures natural color selfies.
- To run the device with great quality, you get a massive 6000mAh battery supported by 18W fast charging. At a price of 12.5K, the battery section is one of the best features.
- The aesthetics of the phone is quite similar to the Redmi 10 series that we have seen earlier. It comes with a rectangular camera module and a curved edge body. The phone features a center hole-punch display with thick bottom bezels.
Overall, this smartphone brings a top user experience with great quality. It is clearly one of the best gaming phones in the segment that also provides the practicalities of an average smartphone. So, if your budget is low and expectations are high, you can add the Redmi 10 Prime to the top of your wishlist.